Highly talented and driven Junior Oracle Developer required to join technically thriving agile squad with a focus on oracle database development. You will get the opportunity to work on the newest oracle technologies, gain exposure in TIA solutions, and be part of a dynamic and passionate team.
Land the job and you will gain Exposure to many facets of the development lifecycle. This is a fantastic opportunity for a person who is self-driven, takes initiative; the role lends itself to driven, young developers who are passionate and eager to enhance their careers.
• 2+ Years’ experience in Systems Design and Development
• 2+ years’ experience with Oracle technologies using PL/SQL, Forms and Reports
• Proficient in Relational Database Design
• Experience with the TIA - end-to-end, customer-centric insurance software solution would be a major plus but is not essential
• Experience working in an Agile work environment is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities
• Relational database design and development using Oracle PL/SQL or comparable technology.
• Part of a team building scalable, high performance applications.
• Use expertise to design develop, code, test, and debug software.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, support)
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Trouble shoot and debug to optimize performance
• Keep learning!
• A relevant IT degree – preferably BSc Computer Science.
• Oracle Certifications or similar
The reference number for this position is ND42642 which is a Permanent role based in Parktown JHB; offering a salary of R360K negotiable on experience; + Benefits. Contact Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right candidates with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!