A leading short-term insurance company in Southern Africa; known to employ well trained, dedicated staff, with their excellent in-house training; they are looking for the best Oracle DBA to help deliver innovative products and outstanding service.
You will be responsible for the design and creation of databases, planning and maintenance of database configuration, implementation and enforcement of database security and investigating and resolving database and production system errors.
- 3 years’ Oracle DBA experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building, operating and scaling Oracle DBA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support in capturing and tracking financial project performance
- Service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction
- Cost control and governance adherence
- Quality people practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or related
The reference Number for this position is LV42800. It’s a permanent position based in JHB, salary negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals!