One of SA forefront investment Banking environments, requires the expertise of an intermediate Oracle BI Data Analyst. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the data warehouse in line with the data model; metadata repository and to provide business intelligence analysis through performing strategic and operational support.
Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Oracle / SAS/ SQL Certifications
- 2- 5 Years’ experience in Systems Design and Development
- 2+ years’ experience with Oracle technologies using PL/SQL
- 1+ years’ experience as a SAS ETL Data Warehouse Developer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Netezza (Preferred, but not required)
- Working knowledge of Unix (Preferred, but not required)
- Engage with business and gather requirements. Successfully relate business requirements to the technical solutions;
- Identify and resolve most complex technical issues related to specific product (final point of resolution before consulting externally). Documentation of all processes, procedures according to set standards;
- Provide specialist advice and counsel to functional / and non-functional user personnel and projects teams on the technical speciality.
- Development complex solutions using PL/SQL, SAS or Netezza that meet both business and technology requirements;
- Develops the skill within the organisation, act as skills mentor on specific product;
- Provide technical assistance to the Operational team in order to resolve production incidents timeously.
This position will give a qualified Data Analyst the opportunity to work in a large enterprise organization specializing within the financial industry. If you are a team player who is highly analytical by nature and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment then apply today!
The Reference Number for this position is ND41258; this is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary of R600K per annum, cost to company PLUS cool banking benefits and the opportunity to learn from some the best BI minds in the country.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on email@example.com. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”