Highly skilled Senior Oracle Developer required for an established, multi-branded Insurance and finance house based in Sandton. You will be involved in the Design and implementation of robust, scalable and optimally performing systems using Oracle related technologies.
This job talks to a smart, self-driven developer looking for a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 5 -7 years’ Oracle development experience
- Technical Skills Required: Data Modelling specifically related to OLTP; PL/SQL; SQL; XML; Dynamic SQL; SQL and PLSQL performance tuning; Report writing; BI/Warehouse/ETL; and Java SE
- Software development within SDLC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into technical designs in line with business goals
- Liaise with relevant parties where clarification of business requirements or resolution to technical issues is needed
- Research and find effective solutions to technical issues that arise
- Estimate development timelines based on business requirements
- Construct robust, maintainable, scalable, optimally performing system code
- Conduct unit testing and fix any defects found
- Actively coach other developers to understand and apply the Insure coding and architectural standards correctly, as well as any technologies in use
- BSc Computer Science or equivalent 3-year qualification
- Oracle Certified Professional - Advanced PLSQL developer
This Reference Number for this position is ND39621 -2019 which is a permanent role based in Sandton, JHB offering salary of R900k negotiable on experience; option to contract is available. Contact Nicole on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right candidates with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!