Hot role just in at global market leader, Murex Developer needed, JHB
The purpose of the job is to perform the role of a Business Support and Development analyst for trading systems used within the Global Markets environment. This business uses both in-house and vendor solutions in their Treasury. They develop large, complex systems for financial derivative trading that facilitate the execution of trades and the calculation of financial risk. Customer interaction is mandatory in ensuring that support and the implementation of enhancements are carried out timeously
- Degree: IT and Computer Sciences
- 3+ years
- Murex Project Planning and Design
- Comprehensive backlog list
- Realistic estimates and sprint planning Murex Project Execution
- All development tasks are standardised
- Successful implementation of Murex initiative realising Value to the businesses they support.
- Execution of retrospective improvement areas in the team
- Continuous improvement of the development practise in the MCE team
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is ND38289 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a market related salary based on experience and skillset.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Michelle on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”