Looking for a Mobile Applications Developer (Android) for a Leader in the Banking Industry - Rewards Programmes. You will be responsible for the design and development of new Application screens and templates. This will involve multiple stages, including prototyping and design all the way through to final solution development. Requirements include: Advanced experience in either Android applications development, Web services experience, SQL – Database design, queries and reporting. Send your CV TODAY!
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ year’s solid mobile application development experience within Native Android
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 5 years’ work experience as a software engineer
- Advanced experience in either Android applications development.
- Web app development
- Web services experience
- SQL – Database design, queries, reporting
- Enterprise Messaging Bus architectures
- Good understanding of project management principles and SDLC
- Excellent SQL and Database Design Skills
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the App team on Android applications
- Assist in the coding of front end application functionality
- Work with various design teams to provide rapid prototyping functionality within the business
- Involvement in creating new App functionality alongside maintenance of existing functionality
- Liaise and communicate with multiple teams of designers, developers, testers, business analysts, project managers and other stakeholders.
- Work with team on mobile (responsive) web site development alongside desktop web site development
- Explore ways to constantly improve quality of existing services, processes and systems in order to be more efficient
This is a permanent opportunity based in Johannesburg, offering a salary from R650K to R800K per annum, negotiable dependant of skills and experience. The reference for this role is JE39688 – 2017. Please send your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email Jaydene on email@example.com. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”