A relaxed working environment based in Pretoria with a global presence is looking for an IOS Swift Developer to work with a strong team of like-minded technologists. In addition, the business offers awesome monthly lunches and afternoon drinks! You will be building native iOS applications using Swift and Xcode.
If you’re highly adaptable and ready to take on solving complex challenges in a dynamic team, this opportunity is for you!
- IT Degree preferable; Diploma would be considered
- 2+ years of experience in mobile development: Swift, XCode
- 4+ years of experience in general software development
- Able to build native iOS applications using Swift and Xcode
- Experience in Android development a plus
- Good debugging skills
- Work with design team to implement user interfaces
- Supply detailed work estimates on a task-based level
- Performs other related duties as required by management
- Aide in training and mentoring of new and junior staff
- Reviews others code to ensure delivery of high-quality functionality and participate in an environment of learning
- Participates with the development team and stakeholders to plan new features and provide best estimates allowing for team to optimize outcomes that provide the most value to the customer and the organization
- Breaks down features into manageable stories to allow for easier coding, reviewing, testing and approval
- Participates in retrospectives to gain knowledge and learning with the purpose to become a more effective team member and to build better teams and deliver continuing higher quality products
Reference Number for this position is GZ48864 which is a permanent position based in Pretoria offering a cost to company salary of up to R720K PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!