Great gig for a developer to work on new platforms.
Currently client (Financial Services) has an existing CRM platform in place (I’m sure that you will maintain/support this). They are bulking up their team to transform this platform. It’s large, with multiple moving parts; you’ll rebuild the front end using Angular as well as build out their new micro services architecture.
This is a big name firm although not one of the first names that tends to come to people lips when Bellville based FSPs is mentioned.
The job is actually very broad; you will design & code all sorts of components within the bigger system – front ends, micro services, mobile (both Android & Apple) as well as the backends.
They’re going to ask you for a couple of things:
- It will help you immensely to have been exposed to modern engineering practices like TDD, Unit Testing and DDD & Service Fabric. Even theoretical exposure will help you
- You will need to have a couple of years of C#.NET under your belt
- You will need Restful experience with Web Api
- Good SQL Server T-SQL development skills are necessary
If you know any of the following, you’ll find extra Rands in your package:
- Advanced Mathematics
- Angular – or any modern SPA tool but Angular is their preferred tool of choice.
- PHP (their legacy)
It is easiest to pop me a mail on email@example.com if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn on 011 463 3633, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP43541 which is a Perm position based in Cape Town offering a salary up to R650k p.a negotiable on experience.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”