A multinational organization that produces luxury automobiles are on the lookout for a PowerBI Developer with two to three years’ experience.
You will be required to travel to Munich from time to time, identify common sources of end user errors and propose improvements. Do systems testing trouble shoot defects reported by end users while developing features in collaboration with external development partners in Munich.
APPLY NOW and become a part of this Multi-National manufacturing giant.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualification BSc Information systems preferred
Experience with the following is important:
- Restful and SOAP services
- JSON data structures
- R + Python
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- TDD/ Test Driven Development
- Service Now or Similar Ticketing System
- ITIL certification or similar
- Working in an Agile Environment
- Development of features in collaboration with external development partners in Munich.
- Travel to Munich
- Meet with end users and gather requirements.
- Identify common sources of end-user errors and propose improvements
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- Troubleshoot defects reported by end-users
Reference Number for this position is SM48019 which is a contract position based in Menlyn offering a cost to company salary of up to R300 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sifiso on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!