Highly talented Microsoft BI Developers required for an established, multi-branded Insurance and finance house (based in Sandton). You will be part of an exclusive back-end ETL rebuild; Designing and building end to end BI solutions, that will extract data from multiple systems, transforming and loading into multiple reporting data warehouses.
Land the job and you will must have strong experience designing BI solutions using Microsoft stack from the group up, within a team that takes an adaptive approach to Business Intelligence and Analytics!
- 5+ years’ ETL / Business Intelligence Development experience in Microsoft BI Stacks environment / SQL Server / SSIS
- Highly experienced in Technical Skills: MS SQL Server, SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS
- SSAS is just a bonus to have for this role
- Advanced knowledge of the ETL methodologies and technology; exposure to the full SDLC
- Experience designing solutions following Kimball methodology and good knowledge of data modelling concepts with a bug plus
- Attributes include: attention to detail, as started and a finisher, respectful team player, determined, problem-solver, challenge-lover, knowledge sponge, and awesome.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and building end to end BI solutions, that will extract data from multiple systems, transforming and loading into multiple reporting data warehouses
- Working with end users and analysts on requirements and translate them into technical specification, provides estimation to the management
- Supporting existing BI Platform, reverse engineer and improve processes
- Mentoring and coaching junior members, as well as driving and implementing industry best practises
- Evaluate and introduce new tools, design and improve existing ETL framework, data validation framework
- Relevant Degree (BSc / B.Com or similar Degree only)
- Microsoft certification (non-essential / highly advantageous)
This Reference Number for this position is ND42077 -2018 which is a permanent role based in Sandton, JHB offering salary of R700k to R800k negotiable on experience; option to contract is available. Contact Nicole on email@example.com, at www . e-merge . co . za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right candidates with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!