SA’s largest IT consulting group are looking for a skilled BI SQL Consultant to join a tourism house in Midrand! Key responsibilities include design and documentation of the new SQL server database, as well as the documentation and maintenance of existing SQL Server database.
If you are client-facing by nature; attain strong exposure in T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI and ETL then apply today.
- 3+ years of full-time software development experience
- 3+ years’ Microsoft Business Intelligence experience
- Consulting exposure advantageous
- Highly skilled in: MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS & T-SQL
- Experience with tools such as QlikView / Tableau OR similar – highly advantageous
- Requires: experience in Agile methodologies
- Age Demographic (28 to 40) and a personality to go with it!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain, optimize stored procedure, databases and ETL processes
- Extract, consolidate and analyse data
- Write T-SQL queries, stored procedures and functions
- Database best practise experience, performance tuning and optimization
- Work with all levels of development from analysis through implementation and support
- Identify, analyse and understand supporting data to propose solid solutions.
- Develop and test issues aligned to specifications
- Interact with stakeholders to understand and gather requirements and business needs
- Work with the project team across functional areas
- Engage with stakeholders to gather requirements and to analyse needs in terms of reporting requirements
- Relevant BCom degree or National Diploma
- Microsoft Certifications such as MCSE: Business Intelligence OR Data Platform – Highly Advantageous
Reference Number for this position is ND43100 -2019; this is a permanent opportunity based in Midrand offering a salary of R550K per annum CTC, negotiable on experience + benefits. Contact Nicole on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!