The investments arm of a major insurance house seeks a highly skilled Manual Tester with Selenium, to join their technically strong and Agile team. If you share a passion for tech and natural curiosity, read on!
You will be involved in building and deploying a new and improved Legacy system and to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
- 3 -5 years of Manual testing with Selenium
- Analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users.
- Working with code such as SQL and JAVA; as well as being familiar with other coding languages
- Characteristics include: Multi-tasker, Driven, Organized, highly analytical
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing the Requirements from business
- Participating in preparing Test Plans
- Preparing Test Scenarios
- Preparing Test Cases for module, integration and system testing
- Preparing Test Data’s for the test cases
- Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing the Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- Preparing Summary Reports
- Communicating with test manager/leads, and Conducting Review Meetings within the Team
- BSc degree in computer science, engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
- ISTQB Certification is essential
Reference Number for this position is ND42414-2018; this is a permanent opportunity based in Centurion JHB offering a salary of R500K per annum CTC, negotiable on experience. Contact Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org, at www . e-merge . co . za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right candidates with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!