Fast growing Bank is seeking a Manager Senior Projects to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk management framework and internal policies and policy standards. The ideal individual will manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role. Reporting to the Lead Technology Partner and will also be responsible for management of moderate to highly complex programs consisting of multiple related projects. Oversee major projects, providing strategic context, direction and leadership to the teams involved. Monitor project execution plans, resource deployment and overall coordination efforts to ensure projects are completed on schedule and to budget.
Qualification and Experience required:
(Please note that your CV will not be considered if you do not have the following)
- BSc Degree or Higher
- At least 8-10 years Management experience
- At least 8 years’ experience in implementing or 10 years’ experience working on complex projects (Please provide me with project synopsis to state various multiple projects that you have worked on)
- Program and Project Management experience
- Group Architecture and Group Governance Framework experience
- Ability to translate strategy into execution level
- Developing operating models
- Agile and Kanban methodology working experience
- UML knowledge and experience
- Technical integration points between the various interface systems must be taken without referral to the manager (completely comfortable with this)
This position would require travel to alternate business sites, after hours work during software release weekends and after hours standby may be required after a software release.
AIC candidates would get preference for this role.
Reference Number for this position is NK39106 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg CBD offering a salary of Total CTC between R1,1 and R1,3 Million per annum.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Nanette on Nanettek@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”