Renowned big 4 bank is on the lookout for a seasoned Business Intelligence Manager (Must be technical). This is an opportunity to take your Business Intelligence career to the next level while enjoying benefits such as preferential lending rates, performance bonuses and 28 days leave.
If intelligent business solutions to real world problems is your cup of coffee, join this dynamic Data Management Division.
• Degreed- Computer science/ Bcom Informatics/ BI degree
• 3 to 5 years Technical Business Intelligence Development experience
• Advanced SQL skills (TSQL, SSRS, SSIS etc)
• SAS strong
• BI Tools experience PowerBI, Qlikview etc
• ETL Data Development
• SQL Server report building
• Teradata (Advantageous)
• Executes, implements, monitors and maintains a comprehensive operational plan, rules, methodologies and initiatives for the Business Intelligence Capability within Insurance.
• Implements signed off processes and business that are mandated for data quality management resulting in accuracy and validity measures of insurance data.
• Develops and co-ordinates comprehensive technical solutions for the Business Intelligence requirements on various source systems
BI solution development across the chosen toolset mandated by strategic architectural choices.
Enablement of actionable insight and analysis outputs on profiled datasets systematic and those requiring manual intervention.
Ensuring that quality rules are effectively planned for and developed as mandated by Data Stewards and Insurance strategic choices.
Reference Number for this position is SM48440 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a salary of up to R1Mil negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sifiso at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!