Join Africa’s most loved storyteller! As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will work closely with the Data Engineering and Development team.
Technology and innovation are part of their DNA as a company, they use ground-breaking technology across Africa and are headed towards redefining the future of entertainment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Equivalent Qualification
- Proven experience as a ML Engineer or similar role.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
- Solid Understanding of statistical modelling.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks like Azure Databricks, Scikit-Learn, Python, Spark, AWS.
What’s in it for you:
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Competitive salary.
- 15 days leave.
- Work remotely for now due to COVID-19.
Reference Number for this position is KB49570 which is a Contract position based in JHB North offering a cost to company salary of R1 Mil PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!