Lead a team of quantitative modellers and data scientists for a well performing risk advisory consulting firm based in Midrand.
If you have a knack for statistical analysis and predictive modelling with a business mindset, we would like to hear from you!
What we looking for:
- Masters / Honours degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics.
- 5+ years as a Data Scientist working in modelling and analytics
- A background in Risk, Consulting and Financial Services.
- Proficient in using Python, R, Power BI, QlikView, SAS, Jupyter Notebook
- Lead experience is non-negotiable
Overview of the role:
- Planning data projects.
- Building analytic systems and predictive models.
- Managing a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and big data specialists.
- Do extensive research work to develop and bespoke code for the development of data models for analytics, modelling architectures, modelling standards, reporting, and data analysis methodologies.
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Reference Number for this position is KB49593 which is a Permanent position based in Midrand offering a cost to company salary of R600k – R650k Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!