A very cool role has become available at a business that is making waves in the e-commerce world with their automated and ultra-secure EFT solution. They need a Lead Big Data BI Analyst to join their dynamic team.
Priority #1 for the role is developing a model that will identify what activities payers engage in and what other behaviour patterns make or break their success on the platform. This project would involve setting-up a Redshift cluster, ingesting large volumes of data, partnering and learning from other teams, building out an analytics model, and implementing a test and learn approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics or related field
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in a data-centric function
- People who have been in leadership positions
- Somebody that is able to not only do the job, but build out a team and manage them in time
- Must have cloud experience, specifically around AWS technologies such as S3, Redshift, QuikView, Athena, etc.
Reference Number for this position is MH49270. This is a permanent role based in Sandton. Budget is in the region of R800k to R1.1m based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org, at e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!