A great opportunity is available at a top consulting house and their client who is the largest stock exchange in the country. They require a Lead Agile programme manager to join their dynamic team. The purpose of this job is to lead a central Programme Management Office, ensuring that IT projects are properly governed and that project teams are supported to deliver successfully. This role delivers in the context of transitioning from a traditional delivery to a newly adopted SAFE Agile approach.
- 5+ years of working experience in Agile software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in management required.
- 5+ years of strong Scrum Master experience, demonstrating full life-cycle and broad agile Framework and practice expertise.
- 5+ years of experience working with product and program management teams.
- Experience leading projects in Financial Services or Capital Markets highly preferred.
- Experience successfully delivering projects with an aggressive schedule.
Reference Number for this position is MH43066 which is a permanent role based in Sandton, offering a salary of up to R1.3m per annum based on experience and level. Contact michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!