Minimum qualifications - Education and experience:
- Matric and Web design qualification
- 1 years’ working experience within Front-End Development
- HTML5 and CSS3 (understanding of CSS grid systems)
- Able to use media queries to create responsive websites
- Working experience with Git
- Slicing up designs to create websites, Facebook campaigns, newsletters
- Develop quality, front-end code following coding standards and best practices
- Maintain technical knowledge of industry standards, best practices and trends
- Making websites cross browser compatible
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work with guidance from senior team members
This is a permanent position based in the Western Cape, offering a salary from R200K to R250K per annum, negotiable depending on skills and experience. The reference for this role is JE40021 – 2017 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. email@example.com
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email Jaydene on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”