How are your Dodge Ball Skills??? If not great, please don’t apply (Just kidding, we give plenty of Practice)
We have an awesome opportunity for you to join the big boys! We are looking for a talented, creative, driven, out of the box thinker with an edge! We don’t have as many employees as the big-name brands, but they speak about us in their sales meetings – usually with fear and loathing because we’ve closed deals they hoped to get.
We are a High energy level sales environment that is Bryanston based. We have an open-door policy hence the open plan funky looking office set up. Be ready for some office baseball (most of the time it will be unexpected or even just dodge ball, pinball and table tennis). We work hard and play hard!
What you will be doing:
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing including the marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage all social media platform including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Prepare accurate reports on the marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry including IT and Recruitment.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, target audience and calls to action.
- Work with a team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee content management and other digital projects.
- Some technical know-how on Wix, WordPress and Design tools
What you need to land yourself this Gig:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of all digital marketing and social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Solid understanding of SEO's, Google advertising, statistics management and content building.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Reference Number for this position is MM2020 which is a long-term contract position based in Bryanston offering a basic salary of between of R10k to R16k negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Mavis on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!