A professional in the high-volume transactional space is in search of a technically minded, imaginative and gifted Intermediate Java Software Developer. The candidate will be working with developing web applications and computer systems. Partner with a company that’s core belief is that their employees are the most valuable asset! Their employees are proud of their products and services and they connect with the work they are working on.
Job purpose for the Java developers is to develop web applications and computer systems. This comprises of tasks in designing and testing code, and communicating with the team leads to analyze their requirements.
The client’s tech stack consists of a number of Java, IBM, Linux and others. The core stax you will be working with is the below:
- Java J2EE 7,8
- IBM DB2 v9 or above
- IBM MQ or similar
- Glassfish / Payara
- Oracle Web Logic 12 or above
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SOAP/REST web services
- Jasper reports
- Source Tree
- SOAP UI
- Websphere Application Server v9 or above
- Payara 4.1 or above
- Linux/AIX experience
- Adobe Livecycle Data Services (a plus)
What they require from you:
- Java EE
- 3- 5 Years as a Java Dev
- Bsc degree in I.T OR OCA / OCP / SCJP certified
Duties and Responsibilities
- Concerned with application server integration and development.
- Be responsible for the development of large scale transactional systems in an agile environment.
- Be able to manage the development of components, sub-routines and other application elements
- Support production deployments and production maintenance
- Responsible for code review and quality control
- Communicates effectively with the team
- Be accountable and responsible for project delivery.
- Goal orientated and self-motivated
Love exciting projects
- Be an Innovative problem solver!
Job Advert Conclusion
The reference Number for this position is GZ45270. It’s a permanent position based in Fourways offering a salary of R660k per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Zara on zarahH@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!