Exciting times ahead for well know Insurance company seeking a IT Operations Manager to align the IT Strategy and plan with the business goals. The ideal candidate would develop and manage a strategy and operating model for the IT function that supports the growth and development of the company as a whole through the provision of a winning and fit-for-purpose IT Framework.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Degree or Higher Qualification
- 8-10 years leading experience
- COBIT and ITIL v 3 knowledge essential
- Be able to understand, identify and act on broader opportunities in order to drive longer term, value adding change and apply judgement effectively
- Leading with influence: Influences and rallies people behind common goals; actively supports growth and inspires others to exceed expectations
COMPETENCIES CRITICAL OBJECTIVES:
- Leading with Influence
- Develop, Plan, Implement and take accountability for the strategy and operating model of the IT department, partnering with the CIO in response to the business model and company strategy
- Knowledgeable and understanding Governance, Risks and Compliance
- Responsible for influencing and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise user adoption and proficiency and minimize resistance by increasing benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of business results and outcomes
- Excellent communicator
Please note preference would be given to AIC candidates.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is NK39768 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg CBD offering a salary between R1,2 Million and R1,6 Million per annum
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Nanette on Nanettek@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”