A division of one of Africa’s focused financial services organisation, is looking for a passionate and skilled iOS Native Developer, who is looking to move their career forward and continue to deliver the full range of financial services through secure, personalised, relevant and digitally enhanced experiences to all customers and employees.
If you are a passionate iOS Native Developer with a keen interest in and are interested in joining a dynamic team of developers building applications on the Azure platforms, then APPLY NOW!
Extensive experience with the following tools/platforms/frameworks is required:
- iOS native with Swift
- Integration to backend APIs
- Security principles and standards for Mobile development
The suitable candidate needs to:
- Understand, appreciate and value layout, dimensions, ratios and design principles.
- Take the lead in developing iOS apps with close collaboration with me initially. When other developers join, ensure that agreed standards are applied.
- Pay attention to the detail, meticulously. Show adherence to dimensions and alignment to the design grid consistently.
- Fundamental understanding of databases and how the front end and backend relate to the relational database.
Reference Number for this position is KH503058 which is a Contract position based in Sandton offering an hourly rate of up to R650PH negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kayleigh on KayleighH@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!