A well-known consulting house are on the hunt for IOS team players to join a client based in Johannesburg. This company is all about igniting positive and meaningful change within society.
They invest in their employees to achieve financial success.
- 4 years of proven experience as an iOS developer
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software development in a test-driven environment
- Excellent understanding and application of design principles
- Jira, Confluence
- XML, JSON
- SOAP and REST Web Service Development
- Develop, test, and maintain the deployed application software with high quality
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to ensure a successful, high-quality product and great user experience
- Analyse, maintain and enhance existing application and troubleshoot issues with efficiency.
- Perform accurate development estimation
- Produce technical specifications and designs. Participate in new business development through ideation, prototype development, and project estimates
- Research new techniques, tools, and best practices and share that knowledge with the team and community
- Maintain high standards
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter who takes ownership, is accountable, and is able to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Reference Number for this position is SJ49240. This is a Contract position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R900k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on email@example.com or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!