A Rosebank based payment solutions and transaction processing service is looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse iOS devices. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working with other engineers and developers to design and build these applications working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Proven working iOS software app development experience and have published at least one original iOS app
- Knowledge of Objective-C, iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, and how to deal with different screen sizes and devices
- Experience with working with remote data via RESTful APIs and JSON including industry standard authentication and security protocols to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Blockchain and/or Cryptocurrency experience
- Cryptography and Security experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain advanced high security, performance, reusable, and reliable applications for the iOS platform using best practises and designs and frameworks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and updates
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
The reference Number for this position is LV428024. It’s a permanent position based in Rosebank, salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals!