A major online ticketing house requires the skills for an Intermediate Oracle PL/SQL Developer to Create, develop, and champion their Oracle databases! The successful candidate will be involved in rebuilding an entire system over the next two years; using a host of new technologies. What are you waiting for? This is your time to shine!!
- Must have a Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5 -6 Years’ experience in Oracle Development
- Knowledge of HTML and XML and other Web based skills
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Focusing on obtaining a comprehensive understanding of the business while mastering the associated data models for expansion and working with highly complex PL/SQL procedures.
- Managing the Database architecture in a complex model environment.
- Design and develop solutions for interfacing with external systems using PL/SQL procedures.
Mentor and coordinate code modules to the various developers.
- Troubleshooting issues and problems.
- Developing new systems.
- Participating in Design and Architecture of new systems.
- Documentation of systems developed.
- Unit Testing own code.
- Interacting with users for the purposes of requirements gathering, testing and issue troubleshooting
THE SECRET INGREDIENT TO YOUR NOODLE IS THIS JOB! This is your opportunity to be part of an energetic, cultured, fast paced and passionate environment. Change your destiny and become part of this rich culture!
The reference for this job is ND38548. This is a Permanent position based in JHB WEST offering a salary of R600K to R700K per annum, cost to company – negotiable on current salary.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email Nicole D on email@example.com. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”