A leading Financial Solutions and Insurance House requires the expertise of an exceptional INTERMEDIATE ORACLE DEVELOPER. This is a dynamic role where you will be an integral member of a large team building end-to-end solutions using advanced Oracle Database Technology and PL/SQL experience. This is an awesome opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a fast paced technically strong environment.
- BSc Degree or similar
- Oracle Certifications and ITIL Service Management Framework Certification
- Minimum 6 years hands on experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming
- Experience in Oracle 11g
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedure, design fundamentals, data modelling concepts
- Experience with SQL tuning of application queries developed for large databases
- Strong analysis skills and experience working with users to gather requirements and suggest solutions is required
- Experience working with business/IT users to understand business requirements, analyse existing code, and write functional and technical specifications
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for formulating and defining specifications for complex operating software programming applications, working as part of a team with influence across a larger organization.
- Research, construct, develop, and test computer application software or systems.
- Analyse users' needs and design software as necessary.
- Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
The role lends itself to an organized and detail-oriented individual, with strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills. You should also be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, both independently and as part of a team.
The reference number for this position is ND39682 -2017. This is a PERMANENT position based in Johannesburg CBD, offering a salary Negotiable Up to R580K – R620K CTC per annum.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on email@example.com. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”