A successful, dominant business in the insurance, health and finance industry is looking for an Intermediate Mobile Developer. Work in a high performance organization that prides itself in attracting the finest talent, challenge yourself to find solutions that make a difference in the world. Their environment is always buzzing with energy and smart, motivated people working on finding the best way to move forward.
Contact us NOW not to miss out on this phenomenal opportunity!!!
For this role, you will be required to:
- Develop, test, and maintain the deployed application software with high quality
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to ensure a successful, high-quality product and great user experience
- Analyse, maintain and enhance existing application and troubleshoot issues with efficiency. Perform accurate development estimation
- Produce technical specifications and designs. Participate in new business development through ideation, prototype development, and project estimates
Education and Experience:
- Informatics degree or Diploma
- 3+ years’ experience developing Native Android application
- Java development experience
- 1 year user interface analyst experience
- Java related degree/qualification
- Honours degree
- Business experience and product knowledge
Reference Number for this position is GZ40228 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary up to R780k per annum cost to company negotiable on experience.
e-Merge IT recruitment is specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates.
Email Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.