We are looking for an intermediate feature analyst that would like to work on a 12-month contract for scrum teams across a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally.
If you’re inspired when you look around and see an ever-changing interconnected world, you’re on our wavelength. Let us connect you to kick off this project in May.
- Degree in IT or Computer Sciences.
- Post Graduate Diploma in IT and Computer Sciences.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- IT: 3-4 years of experience analysing business needs and providing solutions.
- Business support: 3-4 years of experience in business analysis and design
- Prioritise and Plan work activities within the Feature Team
- Facilitate and participate in discovery/inception workshops to create a shared understanding of user needs and the potential technology solution required to deliver to these needs.
- Identify user journeys which map out how a user will go through the system.
- Create relevant user stories.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprised of product management, User Experience (UX), technology, support, testing and other subject matter experts to gather and analyse functional needs and user story requirements.
- Groom user stories through business interviews, workshops or procedures and map user stories ensuring they come together as a cohesive whole.
- Provide the Product Owner with key information for prioritisation and estimation.
- Facilitate and participate in iteration meetings (product backlog grooming, planning meeting, daily stand up, review meeting and retrospective).
- Obtain sign off during iteration review sessions.
- Support showcasing stories to stakeholders.
- Manage the Backlog for the Feature Team
- Clarify the goals and business value of Minimum Marketable Features/Minimal Viable Products.
- Review user stories with the Product Owner with a strategic point of view.
- Work with users to develop acceptance criteria or test cases for the system.
- Provide regular feedback by validating that the product meets the business goals.
Reference Number for this position is KB49098 which is a Contract position based in JBH North offering a cost to company salary of R300 to R400 Per Hour based on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!