Reshape your tomorrow, join a growing team of passionate data and analytics professionals in a great office with a spectacular view of the Ocean.
You will have the opportunity to work on a number of exciting projects across South Africa and develop your skills within the BI Space.
This contact center goes beyond providing customer support and keeping customers satisfied. It also generates a significant amount of data essential to improving the customer experience.
- A bachelor's degree in IT.
- 2 years of experience
- Customer contact center experience is highly advantageous
- Tools that you work really good at: SQL, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS and Power BI.
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Designing and plan BI solutions.
- Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions.
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
Reference Number for this position is KB49239 which is a Permanent position based in Durban offering a cost to company salary of R350k – R400k Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on email@example.com
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!