A high performance organisation within the Financial services industry is on the hunt for a an Intermediate Android Developer who wants to make a difference in the world
- IT related Degree or Diploma
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing Native apps for Android
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Deep understanding of REST, JSON, HTTP and related mobile networking frameworks
- Experience with server side solutions, architecture, deployment, and operation is a plus
- Experience with industry standard Application Servers (preferably WebLogic).
- Strong understanding of concurrent software design and how to build multithreaded applications correctly
- Working knowledge of Kotlin is a plus
- Develop, test, and maintain the deployed application software with high quality
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to ensure a successful, high-quality product and great user experience
- Analyse, maintain and enhance existing application and troubleshoot issues with efficiency.
- Perform accurate development estimation
- Produce technical specifications and designs. Participate in new business development through ideation, prototype development, and project estimates
- Research new techniques, tools, and best practices and share that knowledge with the team and community
Do you want to be apart of an organisation who prides itself on finding solutions that make a difference in the world? Then apply today
Reference Number for this position is SJ48706. This is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of up to R580k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on email@example.com or alternatively call on 011 463 3234 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!