Sandton based International development team is seeking a talented senior full stack software engineer to help them in their mission of delivering world-class technology solutions to investment advisors and their clients. This is an incredible business with more than 750 dedicated investments professional’s worldwide and on-the-ground presence in 20 countries.
- Architect, implement and deliver features on the product roadmap to increase product adoption
- Communicating with various project stakeholders to clarify and contribute to feature requirements
- Deliver and maintain high quality software
- Promote, apply and improve agile software development practices
- Contribute to building a highly effective team
- Scala, Java, Erlang and or Haskell experience
- Design Patterns
- Data Structures and algorithms
- Experience using open source programming languages
- Agile software
- Bsc in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience within a software engineering environment
- Experience with functional programming
- Deep understanding of modern web
- Experience with a NoSQL database
- Experience with EC2 or Openstack
Apply NOW and work with a team of over 25 excellent members with a variety of skills and experience!!
e-Merge IT recruitment is specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates.
Reference Number for this position is GZ37776 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary up to R900k per annum cost to company negotiable on experience.
Email Garth on email@example.com or give him a call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”