One of the largest media companies in Southern Africa are seeking a Full Stack Mobile Developer to join their team of young, dynamic, and multi-skilled developers and designers
- BSc or B-Tech in Computer Science or IT preferred.
- 3+ years development experience working with ASP.NET, Web Forms, MVC 5 and C#
- Solid Visual Studio experience.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science principles especially OOP, SOA and distributed programming.
- Experience in restful services using Web API.
- Experience in HTML and CSS.
- Experience in MS SQL Server and stored procedures.
- Experience in source control (Git).
- Work closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owners to develop cutting edge products across the web and mobile space, using the 24.com platforms.
- Contribute to low level solution design workshops with fellow team members during whiteboard sessions.
- Make a positive contribution to requirement workshops, or scrum events attended with a view on the broader needs of the group.
- Assist and support Design, QA and the OPS teams during the various stages of the development life cycle Develop enhancements and fix bugs on existing products.
- Perform alpha testing on your own solutions and guide QA on how to test in other environments.
If you want to work in a dynamic and energetic environment within a growing team, then this job is for you!
Reference Number for this position is SJ48539. This is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary of R1 Mil PA negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on email@example.com or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!