Do you want to work with the future of driving machines, in the Java space? Developing the next group of services for the future of vehicle manufacturing? Does this seem like the place just for you? Then what are you waiting for – why isn’t your CV in my inbox?
The business is in search of Full stack guru devs interested in developing fresh Energy Services for the upcoming of electric automobiles! Not only will you be working on amazing technology but also new projects, IOT based projects and they also offer a casual work environment, flexibility AND work from home one day a week! Come on, what else are you waiting for?
What is the technology landscape and what are they looking for?
- Sound knowledge in Python and Java
- Sound experience in developing backend applications: Architecture and Interface Design. Data modeling and Database technologies (relational, document, graph, time series, geolocation), e.g. Postgres, Influx.
- Implementation of Backend Services. Basic Knowledge of: Internet of Things, MQTT.
- Proficiency in UI frameworks: React or Angular (Version 6 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented work behaviour in a distributed team
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. GitLab, Terrafrom, Ansible, Concourse)
- Fit for business purpose mind-set, i.e. the solutions provided must meet the business goals
- Experience with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Postman, Newman, Cypress, Selenium, Junit, Robot, Jest, Pytest
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with backend frameworks like Spring, Java EE, Django
- Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift
- Algorithms (constrained integer optimization).
- VOLTTRON Environment (https://volttron.org).
Reference Number for this position is GZ46033 which is a contract position based in Menlyn offering a contract rate of R700 to R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Zara on Zarahh@e-merge.co.za call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.