This is an opportunity to take your Java Development career to the next level. You’ll be using cutting edge technologies with a German manufacturing business in the Menlyn Park area. You’ll be involved in reviewing system design and evaluate and propose alternative designs using your full stack development experience. You’ll be required to develop system solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements. You’ll be part of an International Team and will be required to travel internationally four to six times a year.
If you are a Java Development expert looking to work close to home in the Menlyn Park area of Pretoria and you’re motivated to work with cutting edge technologies then this opportunity may well be for you.
- Degrees are a nice to have but not a must
- Hybrid Mobile Apps
- Spring Framework
- Java Enterprise Development
- Java Persistence Framework
- JAX-RS (Jersey RESTful Web Services Framework)
- Maven (Dependency manager and build tool)
- Flyway (Database migration tool)
- GlassFish / Payara (Application server)
- JUnit (Unit testing framework)
- Strong experience with Restful / API programming
- Strong experience/knowledge on server side scripting/programming
- Experience working with SQL / NoSQL database
Reference Number for this position is GZ40181 which is long-term contract work based in Menlyn offering a contract rate negotiable between R600 and R720 per hour on experience and ability.
The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals.
If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within two weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.