Do you want to work with the future of driving machines, in the Java & Python space? Developing the next generation of services for a vehicle manufacturing giant, does this seems like the perfect spot for you? Then what are you waiting for – SEND ME YOUR CV!
The businesses is seeking out Full stack guru devs interested in developing new Energy Services for the future of electric vehicles! Not only will you be working on Great tech, new projects, IOT based projects but they also have a casual work environment, flexibility AND work from home one day a week! Come on, what else are you waiting for? Why haven’t you sent me your CV yet?
What is the technology landscape and what are they looking for?
- Sound knowledge in Python and Java
- Sound experience in developing backend applications: Architecture and Interface Design. Data modeling and Database technologies (relational, document, graph, time series, geolocation), e.g. Postgres, Influx.
- Implementation of Backend Services. Basic Knowledge of: Internet of Things, MQTT.
- Proficiency in UI frameworks: React or Angular (Version 6 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented work behaviour in a distributed team
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. GitLab, Terrafrom, Ansible, Concourse)
- Fit for business purpose mind-set, i.e. the solutions provided must meet the business goals
- Experience with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Postman, Newman, Cypress, Selenium, Junit, Robot, Jest, Pytest
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with backend frameworks like Spring, Java EE, Django
- Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift
- Algorithms (constrained integer optimization)
- VOLTTRON Environment (https://volttron.org)
Reference Number for this position is GZ46033 which is a contract position based in Menlyn offering a contract rate of R700 to R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Zara on Zarahh@e-merge.co.za call her on 0114633633 to discuss this and other opportunities.