We are looking for a high-end Full stack Backend Java Developer for our consumer centric client based in Bryanston. Our client is working in the cloud arena, web development, datacentres and other exciting landscapes. Our client’s portfolio is quickly intensifying and the need for specialised Java developers working with Backend projects is steadily rising.
A Leading telecoms company has outsourced a project that requires a Full stack Developer for their expanding team. The projects will be specifically building Enterprise grade databases and system integrations. You will be required to propose an innovative solution design to meet the business requirements.
- Enterprise grade development experience
- HSS Nodes
- PCRS Notes
- Good IP and Networking skills
- Java Beans
- Systems Integration
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be designing, developing, and maintaining complex software solutions in the J2EE
- Working with HSS to design, develop and maintain the central database for the user-related information.
- You need to be able to analyse complex distributed production deployments, and make recommendations to optimize performance.
- You need the ability to quickly learn and adapt in a demanding and rapidly changing environment
- You will need to keep up with industry developments at all times in order to make informed decisions about the software you are working with.
- BSc Computer Science
The reference Number for this position is ND47430. It’s a permanent position based in Bryanston offering a salary of R600 - R660k per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Zara on ZarahH@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!