The business is renowned across the world for producing Ultimate Driving Machines.
This is an opportunity to take your Front-end Java Development career to the next level. You’ll be using cutting edge technologies with a manufacturing business in Pretoria
You’ll be involved in creating a new car ordering management system to replace an already existing legacy system.
This role requires someone with a strong technical background to be able to understand the complexity of the existing solutions in place and support them with a high degree of competence
Experience with the following technologies is important:
- JAVA EE / JAVA
- RESTful and SOAP services
- CI (Continuos Integration)
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- TDD / Test Driven Development
- IntelliJ / WebStorm
- Git, Bitbucket, SVN
- Java EE Container (Glassfish (Payara), Tomcat, JBoss , Websphere)
- Working on Agile Environment (Jira, Confluence)
- ESB Integration Skill (IIB, Tibco, Oracle fusion )
- Understanding IIB, MQS, Messaging concepts
- Working with Queues, Flows, Execution Groups
- Micro Services
- Openshift (docker, etc)
- Build Tools (Maven/ Gradle/ Gulp/grunt/webpack )
- IoC / Dependancy Injection
- ASP/prime faces
- Browser Developer Tools
- Development of features in collaboration with external development partners
- Meet with end users and gather requirements
- Propose and review system design and evaluate Alternatives
- Review and present proposed system solution to IT Project Manager / Leader and User Management or System owner
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
- Penetration testing and compliance
Reference Number for this position is GZ43144 which is a Contract position based in Pretoria offering a cost to company salary of R600 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!