ETL / BI Developers with Data Engineering capabilities, this opportunity is for you. Our client in the insurance sector is looking to build a dynamic team, that pushes boundaries, along with following best practices and frameworks.
What’s cool about this opportunity:
- They are building up their data ability /refreshing their data offering
- They are looking to do cutting edge stuff
- The focus will move towards AI /ML but they have to get the ground work right
This person must have:
- IT degree
- 4+ years relevant experience within insurance
- Full MS stack
- Solid ETL Development skills
- Data engineering experience – advantageous
- Good business acumen, relationship management, stakeholder management
- The right person will be one that is a go getter, that gets the job done. Somebody that wants to learn and adapt. Young and dynamic in work approach (young at heart, passion for work).
Reference Number for this position is MH49121. This is a permanent role based in JHB. Budget is in the region of R500k to R800k based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org, at www.e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!