Mid-Level ETL Developer role available, based in Pretoria offering a market related salary. Looking for resources with experience in data integration, ETL (Any tool and/or scripting) and experience in data management, for example quality, analysis, architecture, BI, metadata. Phenomenal benefits including further education, training and development, leave benefits and an innovative and dynamic working environment. Role will entail ETL design, development and implementation projects as well as operational support. Do you have anyone in mind? Or are you interested?
Minimum required skills
- Do you have Tertiary Education (Minimum of a 3 year IT degree or Diploma)?
- Do you have data integration experience?
- ETL experience (Any tool and/or scripting)?
- Do you have experience in data management, for example quality, analysis, architecture, BI, metadata?
Responsibilities / Other:
- Role will entail ETL design, development and implementation projects as well as operational support
- Business / Data Analysis
- Implement business specifications from internal and external customer user requirements using BI template
- Analyse sample data
- Develop and Implement
- Data Staging (ETL Processes)
- Data transformation Services
- Unit testing on all implementations.
- User support
- Respond to queries pertaining to all data sets
- Change requests pertaining to relevant data sets
- All changes requests and queries logged to helpdesk
- Create and maintain detailed documentation
This is a permanent opportunity based in Pretoria, offering a market related salary dependant on skills and experience. The reference for this role is JE37454–2017. Please send your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email Jaydene on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”