Do you want a chance to influence a bank at an enterprise scale? This is that job.
As part of a much larger collective; you will inspire, challenge, manage and guide teams focused on changing the Titanic’s course, Now that didn’t work out so well for the ship but with intelligence, thought, strategy & skill, this Bank is getting it right.
Your role will be to act in the technology champion role. The buck stops with you. You will architect, you will design & you will manage the developers (with some help of course), you are one of the primary technical faces to the business.
In other businesses you might be called Chief Architect, Software Development Manager, Solution Architect and Technical Architect. Note though, this is a role blending tech, strategy, architecture with some dev.
The roles core demands technically:
- You’ll have architected & designed enterprise scale (or high traffic) browser based solutions (ideally consumer driven but not essential)
- You’ve played the key innovator hand before
- You know what it is to solve an enterprise problem as well as to conceive birth & rear that concept through the dev lifecycle
- You’ve played with .NET Core before at least
- You know a thing or two about DevOps as well as Cloud solutions
If you’re not a fan of forced pensions, I can produce contracts for you. If you want the medical, pension, leave etc; then the benefits structure is very good.
It is easiest to pop me a mail on email@example.com if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn on 011 463 3633, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP43380 which is a Perm position based in Sandton offering a salary negotiable on experience.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”