The E-Commerce Development Manager is responsible for overall team delivery of architecture, design, development, quality assurance and support for various web, mobile, and integration (API) technologies. The E-Commerce Development Manager will assist in driving the technological needs and ensuring the timely and quality delivery of code by working with cross functional teams to prioritize and execute against a plan.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical role leading/mentoring by example
- Proficiency with web development and analytics tools
- Strong software architecture and development leadership skills
- Proficiency in management of API economy and digital platforms, with working knowledge of; REST, SOAP, Web Services, Microservices and Containers
- Proficiency in development using C# and .Net, MS SQL, Object Oriented development
- A verifiable track record of on-time delivery to business
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team of software developers, service providers, and support staff
- Responsible for on-time deployment of all website activities and updates, including timely platform upgrades and security patches
- Review and challenge (if needed) time estimates from solution providers
- BSc in Information Technology/National Diploma in Information Technology
The reference Number for this position is LV43142. It’s a permanent position based in JHB, the salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals! https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/