Our client is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help them guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Their digital footprint reflects their commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help them drive their success into the future, they are looking for an experienced Devops Automation Engineer with the ability to execute on their IT Journey.
- Automation Engineer
- Infrastructure / Platforms (Enterprise computing infrastructure support and maintenance provision)
- Stakeholder Management (The coordination of relationships with and between key stakeholders, during the design, management and implementation of business change.)
- IT Architecture (Architectural methodologies used in the design & development of IT systems )
- The specific degree within the information technology discipline is Computer Science alternatively and engineering degree
- Certifications required, depending on the context of the position and solution, include: Chef or Puppet certification; Linux Windows certifications; middleware/platform certifications for example OpenShift, Jboss and WAS; Database certifications; Java certification, Python certification; Cloud certification for example AWS, Azure and GCP; and Go certification
The reference Number for this position is LV44477. It’s a permanent position based in JHB, the salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals! https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/