Superb opportunity for you, the talented MS DBA looking to take your career to the next level and join a top IT / Management Consulting firm specialising in turnkey solutions across infrastructure, storage, private cloud, network / security optimisation and more..
- B.Com / B.Sc / B.Tech / B.Eng Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science OR Information Systems OR similar)
- Microsoft Certified (e.g. MCSE: Data Platform or similar)
- 7+ years’ experience in database administration roles within a Microsoft driven technology environment
Highly skilled / knowledgeable in:
- SQL Server
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Replication and availability groups
- Management of files and file groups, table archiving and partitioning,
- SQL backup and restore
- Mirroring, replication and log shipping.
- MS Azure experience considered highly advantageous
- Maintenance and administration of complex database systems for numerous organisations
- Database maintenance including job management, space management, automated backups and automated restores
- Database availability including process management, index maintenance
- Database security including surface area management, database integrity and user access control
- Database monitoring using a variety of tools
- Implement data change requests
- Performance tuning
- Writing T-SQL code
- Troubleshooting database errors
- Define and document database standards and processes
Reference Number for this position is CN51077 which is a Permanent position based in Jhb Central offering an annual cost to company salary of up to R1.2m PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Craig Nel on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!