A Rosebank based payment solutions and transaction processing service is looking for a Database developer to design, test, plan, implement, protect, operate, manage and maintain highly secure, stable and reliable databases, as per our company’s needs. You will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency and have the ability to manage and manipulate data for the purposes of making that data available to others. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, design principles and best practices is essential.
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions and security, backup and recovery, monitoring and analytics)
- Good understanding of database design, implementation, troubleshooting, tuning, performance and maintenance
- Blockchain and/or Cryptocurrency experience
- Cryptography and Security experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain high security, performance, effective, and reliable databases using best practises and designs and frameworks
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
The reference Number for this position is LV428026. It’s a permanent position based in Rosebank, salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals!