One of Africa’s leading FMCG’s is looking to employ a Data Warehouse Manager. You will be responsible for managing the activities of teams responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of data warehouse systems and related data marts. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the future strategy and architecture of the data warehouse solutions and greater enterprise information management support the needs of the enterprise.
- 3 Year tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, e.g. Computer Science or Engineering
- 10 years’ experience in managing large scale enterprise data warehouse at technical and management levels.
- At least 8 years of experience in data warehouse strategy development, architecture, and management including integration with analytical tools.
- At least 8 years of experience in participating in or leading Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence implementation teams, managing project scope, and providing technical leadership. Including leading data warehouse migration from legacy DW to new DW.
- At least 10 years of experience with data warehouse design, from conceptualization to database optimization, using common cloud and on-premise platforms, such as Amazon Web Services, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Big Query, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
Reference Number for this position is MH48423. This is a permanent based in Brackenfell, budget is in the region of R1.2m per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on email@example.com at e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!