Our client provides data-driven insight, online market intelligence and new vehicle sales data to the South African motor industry. Can you adapt to programming environments based on the project at hand? Are you excited about learning, pushing technical limits and finding new, creative solutions? Apply now.
- BCom/BSc Honours in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Master’s degree advantageous.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of proven statistical model building experience.
- SAS Base, R, Python & SQL experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Advanced Excel preferred).
- Matlab, C++ or any other development language experience advantageous.
- Professional approach to report writing, documentation and other written communications.
- Working with auto industry and satisfaction survey data to build and maintain analytical products for vehicle manufacturers.
- Investigation, design and implementation of improvements to existing predictive models & analytical products in either the property, automotive, insurance or consumer survey industries.
- Prototyping new predictive models & products with a philosophy of quick turnaround and failing fast.
- Interpretable visualisations, reports and presentations to showcase the value of predictive models & products.
- Ad hoc queries relating to predictive models & products.
- Documenting and general maintenance of predictive models & products.
- Effective communication and presentation to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Create and deliver value towards the greater team and company vision.
Reference Number for this position is KB48546 which is a Permanent position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of up to R450k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!