This Technology division within the banking environment designs delivers and operates the technology that drives this corporate giant. Their vision is for Technology to be a place where great software is crafted; where innovation, velocity and quality are hallmarks.
The Data Scientist will ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards. Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
- AI and Machine Learning
- 8+ years’ experience
- 4 Years Technical Experience in Data Mapping, Modelling etc
- Hadoop; Java, Python, SQL; Hive and pig Skills
- Knowledge of Data Mining, Machine Learning and text analysis
- Knowledge of Excel, SAS, Matlab
- Statistical Knowledge/Skill (Correlation, multivariate regression etc)
- Communication and Presentations skills (Create story around data)
- Flare; HighCharts; Amcharts; Google Visualization; APU Tableu Skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Creating and innovating
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- BSc Computer Science
- MSc Computer Science
- BComm Informatics (Post Grad Preferable)
The reference Number for this position is LV42411. It’s a permanent position based in Johannesburg, salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency.
We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!