We are looking for a Data Scientist with experience in Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL), and Data Science technologies
In this role you will work with the most exciting computing hardware and software, driving the latest breakthroughs in deep learning and artificial intelligence.
This opportunity offers an excellent opportunity to expand your career in the rapidly growing field of artificial intelligence while empowering the world's most successful companies.
If you enjoy predicting the future based on past patterns then this is the role for you,
- BSc Honours / Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals behind machine learning algorithms.
- Sound knowledge of different Machine Learning techniques and contemporary technologies like Python, SAS, R, SQL, Matlab etc.
- Experience with one or more cloud services (AWS, MS Azure)
- Experience in interpreting results from statistical and mathematical models.
Overview of the role:
- Work directly with key customers to understand their technology and provide the best solutions.
- Provide the team with a deep understanding of their data, what it all means, and how they can use it.
- Applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with products.
Reference Number for this position is KB49408 which is a Permanent position based in JHB North offering a cost to company salary of R500k – R600k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on email@example.com to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!