Innovative and exciting is the work that you will do at this motoring giant. They are looking for Data Scientists to provide complete application lifecycle development, deployment, and operations support for Big Data solutions and infrastructure. You will collaborate with product owners, solutions engineers, and business analysts to facilitate the development, automation, and seamless delivery of analytics solutions into Big Data clusters. Be part of the digital change in the motor industry.
- Postgraduate degree in a quantitative discipline e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Data Mining or related technical field) Master of Science in Information Systems or Relevant Qualification
- 4 years of experience in Analytics using R, Python, MATLAB, Spark, Big Data and Hadoop ecosystem tools
- Strong experience in Data Warehousing and ETL using Informatica Power Center.
- Very good experience in analyzing the data and reporting it using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Cognos, MicroStrategy
- Good understanding of Hadoop architecture & various components of HDFS/ Yarn
Reference Number for this position is MH48941. This is long term contracting based in Midrand, budget is in the region of R500 per hour based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact michelle on email@example.com at e-merge . co . za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!